This Valentine’s Day, complete an act of kindness for CORE! Whether you’re donating to a cause or spending time volunteering, helping a neighbor shovel snow or collecting cans for your local food pantry, we want you to help us #BeartheLove!
How Can You Help?
Figure out how you want to #BeartheLove on on February 14th, then download our FREE card template below to tell us how you’re committing to #BeartheLove! Don’t forget to tag us on social media or send us pictures as you complete your act of kindness!
What Can You Do?
It’s cool to be kind, and our CORE Family is coolest around! Here are some ways you can #BeartheLove!
- Sign up as a Bear-a-factor Program donor or make a donation to CORE in honor of someone special.
- Leave an extra tip for your server, or write a sweet note letting them know how much you appreciate their hard work.
- Take Valentine’s Day candy for restaurant employees when you go out to eat or buy another table dessert, a cocktail, or an appetizer.
- Buy coffee, lunch, or a sweet treat for the person in line behind you at a coffee shop or cafe.
- Send Valentine’s Day cards or surprise flowers to your local children’s hospital, the office staff at your child’s school or a local nursing home.
- Call someone you haven’t talked to in a while and wish them a Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Hand a stranger a $5 gift card for a cup of coffee.
- Bring or make a special treat for your coworkers to enjoy.